Substance Abuse Treatment
Learn more about substance abuse treatment New Orleans program so that you or your loved one can get the help they need.
When It’s Time for Substance Abuse Treatment in New Orleans
Whether it is alcohol or some type of drug, it can be difficult to admit that you have become addicted to using a substance. Admitting this is a big step, but there are resources available to provide for your treatment needs once you’ve recognized that you’re addicted. Let us help you live a drug- and alcohol-free life that you’ve always dreamed of by getting on the road to recovery.
If you’ve been taking more of a substance than you should to the point where it’s adversely affecting the decisions that you make and the actions you take, it may be time for you to seek some form of substance abuse treatment. After taking the first step of admittance, you can begin the road to recovery with Qualis Care’s substance abuse treatment in New Orleans.
How Inpatient Treatment Can Help You Manage Your Addiction
Inpatient treatment is considered one of the more effective types of treatment for an addiction to alcohol or drugs. Inpatient facilities offer a comprehensive treatment plan that seeks to address each element of the addiction. Regardless of whether you need a few weeks or a few months of care, this treatment for substance abuse can last as long as it takes for you to properly manage your addiction.
Inpatient rehab is effective because it offers a wide variety of benefits. While taking part in an inpatient treatment program, you’ll have access to:
- Around-the-clock care and attention in a residential treatment facility that can help you avoid the environmental factors that could have contributed to your addiction
- Trained medical professionals on hand at all times to assist with your recovery
- Supervised withdrawal and detox
- Therapy sessions to help you identify the root causes of your addiction
- A support system of other people also working through the recovery process
Qualis Care is committed to your recovery, and we have many beds available in our care facility. It’s here that you can begin the treatment you need.